Relay For Life volunteers, Committees and events were recognised in numerous ceremonies held around the country on 26 January, Australia Day.
Our heartfelt congratulations go out to:
- Bunbury Relay For Life Community Event of the Year
- Chas and Erica Bourn (Townsville Relay For Life Committee members) Spirit of Townsville Award
- Chinchilla Relay For Life Committee; Chairperson Cheryl Henningsen Project/Event of the Year Award
- Cranbourne Narre Relay For Life (pictured above) Community Event of the Year
- Hobart Relay For Life Community Event of the Year
- Latrobe Relay For Life Community Event of the Year
- Mickey Dwan (Chair of Warwick Relay For Life) Junior Citizen of the Year
- Prue Northey (Chair of Yarra Ranges Relay For Life) Yarra Ranges Young Citizen of the Year
- Rowena Dionysius (Chair of Kingaroy/South Burnett Relay) Local Achiever Award
Well done to everyone involved! If you or your Relay received an award on Australia Day and are missing from the above list, please drop us a line to let us know.