Welcome to our brand new Cancer Council Relay For Life website!
We’re excited to finally unveil what we’ve been busily working on behind the scenes.
- Simple: we have designed the website to be as easy as possible. Even those with limited computer skills can find what they need in just a few simple clicks.
- Social: harness the power of your networks by using the social sharing icons to post to your social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Mobile: being mobile phone compatible means you can take your recruiting and fundraising anywhere
There are three main areas of the new website to make it as easy as possible for you to find the information you need and share your Relay experience:
- Learn about the Relay experience and history, get tips for fundraising and watch videos about what Relay means to communities.
- Participate by joining a Relay, donating or spreading the word through social media.
- Share your Relay story and be inspired by others as they share theirs.
We hope you enjoy exploring the new Relay For Life online experience and can’t wait to hear your feedback.
Thank you for being one of the thousands of Australians who take part in Relay For Life each year together, we’re helping to make a difference in the fight against cancer!